Friday, August 29, 2008

Hitting The Ground



Fried beyond all belief. When I woke up this morning I wasn't hung over at all... I was STILL DRUNK. A great way to start the workday. B'More John left this morning after his 28 day tear in NY... at least HE gets to sleep on the train.

Today's post is short and sweet, a medley of tunes I thought would be great considering the night I just had. Thanks again to the Peculiar Pub for such a great selection of beers to waste a Thursday night to! Seriously, I can't think of a bar with more of a beer selection.

Enough typing. The sunlight is melting my brain. Just skip to the music.

Download: Gordon Gano f. P.J. Harvey "Hitting The Ground"

Download: Ike Reilly "When Irish Eyes Are Burning Bright.mp3"

Download: LCD Soundsystem (by Joy Division) "No Love Lost"

Download: Joan Jett & The Blackhearts "I Love Rock n' Roll"

Enjoy! Now get some sleep!

No comments: