Monday, November 24, 2008

Are You Gonna Pay Your Citibank Bill This Month?



Are you gonna pay your Citibank bill this month?

A. Yes. I never miss a payment. Every month I send in my check, making sure to dab a small blot of my own fecal matter in the memo line.

B. Yes, it's perfectly justified that I'm being charged a 33% APR while they get $20 billion in free money.

C. I don't have any food, clothing or shelter. So no, I might go with the late charge this month.

D. Why start now? Oh my God, did I cause this?!

E. Since Citigroup laid me off last week, no, I don't think I'll be able to get them their monthly minimum just now. But congrats on the $20B guys!


POLL COURTESY OF 236.COM

(Of Course, Citi is not the bank giving me hassles, but hey, if it can happen to THEM, there is hope that it will happen to Capital One... may they all burn in hell. I mean that from the bottom of my heart.)

No comments: