Saturday, January 31, 2009

Just What I Needed! The Cars: 1980 Live In Tokyo



KBFH (Un-broadcast?)
Tokyo, Japan
October 30th, 1980
* - Bonus tracks (raw versions or alternates)


Not real sure if this was ever aired or not.
The trader researched the KBFH archives, but couldn't find any details on this set.

As you can see, it is a fantastic setlist, at a fantastic sound quality, with some alternate takes too. Also included in the zipped file is some CD label artwork for your convenience!

Setlist:

1. Misfit Kid
2. Best Friend's Girl
3. Moving In Stereo
4. Just What I Needed
5. Gimme Some Slack
6. Candy-O
7. God Times Roll
8. Bye, Bye Love
9. You're All I've Got Tonight
10. Panorama
11. Don't Tell Me No
12. Double Life
13. Getting Through


Bonus Tracks:

14. Moving In Stereo *
15. Good Times Roll *
16. You're All I've Got Tonight *
17. Candy-O *
18. Best Friends Girl *
19. Just What I Needed *


Download: The Cars: 1980 Live In Tokyo (zipped)

As always, enjoy!

No comments: