Saturday, October 11, 2008

The Hand That Feeds



One of the shows of the latest "2008 Lights In The Sky" Tour. Lots of new songs from his latest (free) album "The Slip," released online as much as a thank you to fans as a fuck you to the industry.

The sound quality is excellent (it was broadcast over the radio in South America) unfortunately, it's just audio, because the visuals of these shows are a graphic designer's absolute dream.

I was so blown away when I saw him at the Garden that when the (smashed) guitar from that show came up on auction to benefit Hurricane Katrina victims, I dug deep and won the auction. It now hangs in our home studio office, in all it's smashed glory.

I have a ton of rare NIN stuff, but this boot is so new I haven't even listened to the entire thing yet. I was so excited about finding it, I just wanted to share it immediately!

I Figure it's the perfect soundtrack for the (soon to be) end of the world.

Here's the Tracklist:

Nine Inch Nails
Movistar Arena
Santiago, 2008


01. 999999
02. 1000000
03. Letting You
04. Discipline
05. March of the Pigs
06. Piggy
07. The Frail
08. The Wretched
09. Head Down
10. Closer
11. Gave Up
12. Corona Radiata
13. The Warning
14. Vessel
15. Pinion
16. Wish
17. Terrible Lie
18. Survivalism
19. The Big Comedown
20. 31 Ghost
21. Only
22. The Hand That Feeds
23. Head Like A Hole
24. Encore Break
25. Echoplex
26. Reptile
27. God Given
28. Hurt
29. In This Twilight
30. Zero Sum


Here's the Zip!

Download: Nine Inch Nails: Live in Santiago, 2008 (zipped)


enjoy!

No comments: